Our main website 'babies in need' was a big upgrade from the level we were working in the preliminary website. Our main website let us use a wider range of tools making more pages and linking more pages together and using a variety of pictures, which made this website a lot more interesting than the preliminary one. We got our inspiration from other websites with the same target audience as us such as 'children in need' which helped us get ideas and make our website look better. We had a navigation bar at the left hand side of the page which included a variety of different hyperlinks which was different to what our preliminary website had. Also to add to the professionalism of our website we used pictures which were of high quality with the help of the programme photoshop.
I feel as I have got used to using all these programmes that the end finish of our website is at a high and professional standard. And that I have improved which is evident from what our preliminary website is like compared to our final and main website.