Thursday, 18 March 2010

6What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The aim of the project is to design and make a working website about a charity of our choice which we had to create the idea of. The website will we be making, will be of a high quality and working standard. Me and Olivia have used a variety of different technologies to construct our website.These are:

Microsoft word and excel, a camera, adobe photoshop, and iweb.

Microsoft word and excel:
All my analysis and print screen work was done in microsoft word, and excel helped me to produce my survey results in a high quality.

Photoshop:
Since starting the media course I have learnt about, and how to use adobe photoshop, this helped me to create the websites main features, such as the title and the please donate here button. This programme also helped me to enhance the quality of my pictures used in the website and gave us lots of options of how to make things look better for our website.

Iweb:
Iweb was the main programme we used to produce and develop our website in, before doing the course I wasn't familiar with this programme and found it hard to use and get used to, but I have now learnt how to use it properly and I don't find it too hard to use now. I Web makes your website look professional. I Web also allow you to create your website the way that you want it.




No comments:

Post a Comment